The Alliance for Inclusive and Nutritious Food Processing (AINFP) is a partnership between USAID, TechnoServe, and Partners in Food Solutions (PFS).
AINFP is seeking dynamic partnerships with food processing companies in Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, and Zambia.
AINFP provides technical assistance, expertise, and business advisory services to help African food processors grow their businesses, create jobs, increase the availability of nutritious food, and expand markets for local farmers.
Is this you?
- An operational food processing business entity legally registered in Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania or Zambia
- Running an operational business for a minimum of 3 years to date
- Operating a financially viable business model with sales revenues covering all expenses
- Employer of five or more staff with a production capacity of at least 2MT/day
- Processing nutritious food using locally sourced raw materials from small holder farmers and targeting your products to the Bottom of Pyramid market
Are you experiencing any gaps/challenges or need to focus on any of these areas:
- Food safety
- Product development
- Shelf-life improvement
- Process development
- Nutrition and fortification
- Process engineering
- Milling technology
- Quality & regulatory compliance
- Business strategy
- Marketing and brand design
- Sourcing and logistics
- Staff training
- Supply chain linkages
- Last mile distribution
- Financial needs assessment
- Financial management system
- Access to finance